Friday, September 3, 2010

A.R.K. sale

A.R.K. (Animal Rescue Kleberg) has sales once or twice a year and I do my best to shop them. They have nice items and it's all for a good cause, too. I arrived about 30 minutes early with my friend, Diane so we could get a spot at the front of the line. I am so glad that today's weather wasn't like yesterday's. I small cool front blew in and it was actually quite pleasant.

ARK usually has some pretty awesome finds and today did not disappoint. Some of the things that I picked up where unusual to say the least. I never thought that I would by a toilet! I also picked up a beer mug that has a built-in whistle. I guess you can test to see if you have truly wet your whistle or not.

I was really happy to find all of this sterling. I just have no idea what I am going to do with it.

No comments: