Monday, September 27, 2010

Just call me Gabby

I actually enjoyed my second day of shopping way more than the first. I think it's because I found a few good pieces the first day so I could relax, have fun and take it easy. You just don't drive that far and drop everything just to come home empty-handed. Some of these pictures are mine, and some of them are David's (Mindy's boyfriend). David takes great pics.

The area around Zapp Hall was where I headed first. For those of you that don't know, Zapp Hall is where it is happening. I was about to stop and say "hey" to Debbie, but she was in deep conversation (imagine that!) and not wanting to interrupt, I went and visited with Courtney and Sarah.

Sarah was doing some last-minute touches. I think she is very talented to be able to use a curling iron without a mirror and outside to boot.
They make lovely handmade jewelry out of vintage items. Their displays were awesome.
My next stop was to see Mindy of Primtiques, a. k. a. "The P". I don't know how she does it, but she consistently finds unusual, awesome items. She has been know to flag down trucks. Sometimes you have to be bold to get the "good stuff".

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Aww! It was great getting to see you! Thanks for the props, my friend! ~Mindy