Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mindy & Robelyn

The three of us could have so much fun together! Wouldn't we make a fun group out on the town? You betcha! It was so nice to see Mindy again. I met her in person in September. This time, I also got to meet Robelyn. She has joined forces with Mindy and is creating one-of-a-kind handbags. Robelyn is known around these parts as Red Neck Chic. She makes her beautiful purses in the style of Primitiques 'n Poetry. It is a great pairing. Kind of like chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne. Goes very well together. I hope to have more time next time. In fact, I MUST be on hand for the next Blog Party hosted by Theresa. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I can schedule it.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Awww! Thanks Teresa! It was great seeing you and the hubster again! See you in the fall? ~Mindy

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just found you tonight and wanted to say hello and to join you as a new follower.
I live only 10 minutes from Warrenton and love love the Spring and Fall shows. It is starting though to get way too big but just more room for others to roam.
Take care
Maggie

red.neck chic said...

It was SO fun to meet you too!!! We DO need to hit the town - let's schedule some fun to get in to!!!

Thank You Thank You!!!
;-) robelyn