Monday, April 5, 2010

Divine Miss Debbie

Once I got to the top of the hill, I made my way over to see my favorite girls. My first stop was to see the Divine Miss Debbie (Cat Daddy was around somewhere nearby, I'm sure of it) Debbie and I had a nice little visit. She is such a delight! She has personality oozing from her pores. LOL If you are ever in Warrenton during trade days, locate Zapp Hall and look around to the right. You are bound to find her nearby.

We really couldn't have asked for better weather during our shopping trip. It was a little breezy at some points, but nothing to hinder my treasure hunting. This morning I unpacked the trailer. I didn't remember all I had purchased until I removed all of the newspaper and bubble wrap.
It was almost like Christmas again.

Tomorrow, I will go visit my booths in Corpus Christi. You can't see me, but I'm doing a happy dance.


1 comment:

Anne Lorys said...

Hey, I saw you in Warrenton!
I wish I had recognized you or vice versa, I would have loved to have said hi. :-)

Sounds like you had a blast, me too!

Anne