Thursday, August 27, 2009

Facebook and ArtFire

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade
I really enjoy Facebook for its networking possibilities and the wonderful way to keep up with family and friends. This week, I found a new reason to love it. ArtFire has an application where you can make a tab just for your ArtFire shop. Don't have an ArtFire shop you say? What are you waiting for? It's only $12 a month - period. If you should get 12 friends sign up, you will get the account free for LIFE - you and one of your friends.

ArtFire has been around less than a year and it has already made a big splash. It has made 10 times more for its artisans than Etsy did its first year. Works for me!

Should you decide to get your own ArtFire account, please use this link http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=power_up&refuid=27255 so I can get credit towards my 12.

.ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

No comments: