Friday, July 17, 2009

Repurposed Rubber Stamp Holder

I repurposed this old rubber stamp carousel to be an unusual flower vase. I used 5 bottles to give it nice balance, but it could have up to 10 bottles in it. The bottles used to be used as spice jars. Since I've been cooking for awhile, I no longer like to use the spice racks. I would rather keep the spices in their original containers. When I first got married, I thought that they would look great on display in my kitchen. Turns out, you have to dust them when they are on display.

3 comments:

Lori said...

i love your carousel...what a great idea!!!

miz katie said...

Thanks for inviting me to follow your blog on FB. I love what I see so far. I've always been drawn to old things and rummage sales. My mother started me off young.

Feel free to stop by my website. We just might become friends. :)

Jan Thomason said...

you are so clever!!! absolutely darling!
xoxo, jan