Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My new digs

Starting next month, I will have a booth in a brick and mortar shop in Corpus Christi. I am so excited!! I am renting a 5 x 10 area with a couple of friends of mine. The place is on antique row and is located at 4325 S. Alameda.

We get to start setting up on Sunday, August 2. I am on a fast search for furniture. I have two weekends - well actually one because I am participating in Riviera Trade Days this weekend. It sure is going to be hot! I think we will have fun - I am doing a booth with Joan & Betty.

4 comments:

Goat Gal said...

How cool is that! What a fulfilling thing to have a store front!

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Very cool! I bet it would be fun to do a booth with friends!

Yvonne said...

Glad I met you at Trade Days and will see you at your new digs too. Love your art.

Leetta said...

WAY TO GO !! There's stopping you, thank goodness ! If anyone can do it, I know you can. Your fans are cheering you on to success, but don't stop selling on ETSY or ARTFIRE - - 'cause I'll miss you !!