Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hop to it!

My sweet neighbor had a rummage sale and she gave me first dibs! She kept showing me stuff and I kept saying, "Put it in my stack" and almost $200 later, I had quite a stack going. I bought a few magnetic chalkboards and decided that the wooden rabbit that I had picked up earlier would go great on one of them. Originally, I was going to build a shelf and attach the rabbit to the top of it. It was much easier to add the rabbit to something already made, don't ya think? 

3 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

love it on there.cute cute.
love G-sales
oh yes would be fun to dress all fancy wancy once in awhile ):)
hugs..p

Carla said...

I haven't gone garage sale hoppin in a while. Sounds like you made a dent in her sale items. ;o)

Carla said...

I need to go garage sale hoppin one day soon. Sounds like you made a dent in the neighbors debris. ;o)