Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HGTV at Warrenton

Look who I ran into this time at Warrenton: Emily Henderson! For those of you who have been living under a rock, Emily is the 5th season winner of Design Star on HGTV. She was here to not only promote her new series, Secrets From a Stylist, but to help promote a new HGTV show featuring Junk Gypsy. I figured that she would be absolutely melting in our Texas heat, but she held up pretty good. I enjoyed visiting with her and found her to be very personable and welcoming.
HGTV's tent had all kinds of creativity and SWAG. I picked up a pink hat which came in handy with the scorching sun we had.

They offered an old door for us to make our mark on. I signed my name just above the H. I rather enjoyed that.
In November, HGTV will premier the new Junk Gypsy show. I can't wait to see it. I really love their style.
If you ever get a chance to go to Warrenton, do it! It is so much fun. They always have a Fall Show and a Spring Show. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

How great is that! It all sounds like so much fun! I'm going next year! :)

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

It sounds great! What a fun day. I wanted to say "thanks" for your comment on the DIY chalk paint (you don't have an e-mail linked up). I had thought (afterward) that I should have tried mixing the grout into a paste before stirring it into the paint. Sounds like I may be on the right track! Can't wait to try it.

Carla said...

Haven't made it to Warrenton yet but plan too. Where do you find Ann Sloan's chalk paint? I've read about it an would like to try it.