Friday, October 1, 2010

Chatting with Carolyn and Debbie

It was a very brief chat since I was limited on time this trip. I had to get my shopping done and then zoom back home to get some special requests completed for one of my booths in Corpus Christi. I had furniture to paint and Halloween items to create.
I got to meet Carolyn Westbrook. She has a lovely book called The French Inspired Home. She did a book signing at Theresa's blog party. Her and Debbie were visiting at a cozy little table near Zapp Hall. I got to sit down with them for a brief chat and a couple of pictures.
Debbie is such a hoot. If we lived closer, we would definitely "hang out". You can visit her blog here.


3 comments:

tami said...

Hello from Calallen. Love your blog. Tami

Prior said...

Love Debbie, I live close, so get to see her and her cool stuff! and I went to Carolyn's sale in her fields by her beautiful home...great inspiration from those two, for sure. Lezlee

trash talk said...

Short or not, it's always wonderful to get to visit with you!
We'll be back in the spring with a tentful...so don't take any "special" orders...'kay? Leave some time for me!
Debbie