Thursday, January 8, 2009

A tisket, a tasket, a cool wire basket

I remember these baskets from the days when I would take the boys to the company swimming pool for an afternoon of diving and Marco Polo. I'd lug towels and sunscreen, extra clothes and shower shoes and sometimes an extra friend or two. I was secretly thankful that the pool didn't allow toys. If they did, I would look like the opening shot to that sitcom, "Yes, Dear". These baskets were quite handy. It kept us from having things strewn all over the place. Now this basket can organize all kinds of cool stuff. Maybe that ever-growing stack of Somerset Studio magazines . . .

4 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Teresa
I love those baskets and have passed them up at G- sales over the year ..wish I had a whole slug of em now..would be great craft storage-- or garden produce carriers..
Thanks so much on my kitties(:) you can't ever go wrong with cats they are so cute~~
and.. The wind finally stopped thanks(:) it is lovely Spring-like today 50 ish ~YEAH ~!!!
hugs, Patty

Lori said...

that is a great basket!!!
you have some very cool things in your etsy shop!!!

Linda Summerfield said...

It looks like you have stocked your Etsy shop with loads of cute things, I will have to check it out!
Your Pal,
Linda

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Teresa
oh yes the chocolate is the best part of Valentines day (:)
that last post with the Jan 1st little darling faced girl and kitty is just adoreable.. hope you are having a great day..
hugs, Patty