Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome to Attic Rat

Welcome to Attic Rat. Here is where you will find vintage, flea market, and wonderful attic finds. I get dust in my whiskers, but I find some cool stuff! This cabinet card is Billy Smith, a handsome Texan. He presented his photo to his niece, Molly. I am guessing that he was her favorite uncle because she kept such great care of his picture. He looks like the kind of uncle that would never show up empty-handed, but always had candy or some other treat for his nieces and nephews.

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

What a handsome guy--and you are right, he DOES look like that kind of guy! As a matter of fact, he resembles my Uncle Bob--who IS that kind of uncle!
Smiles, Karen

jthom03 / Jan Thomason / thomranch@hctc.net said...

Now that I've seen your new blog site and had time to reflect on the title, attic rat, and the fact that we have a new kitty named HOOD RAT, that perhaps we should come together and develop a third blog and name it "why would anyone put the word RAT in the name of anything"?? hahaha
xoxo, jan